In order to participate in the PEOPLE PROJECT™, you need to organize a Group Action. Here is the breakdown:
1. Create an account on our website.
2. Register your Group Action to give us all the information we will need. Tell us what message you plan to communicate with your t-shirts! Actions must have a minimum of 5 portraits that obey our guidelines to be accepted.
3. Send us your portraits once they are ready using “DROPBOX." Please keep in mind that our team does not print actions with less than 5 portraits. If you would like to request to be an exception, you can do so when you register! All portraits must be named using our system explained in our guidelines - if not we will not print them!
4. The DATG team will design and print your t-shirts and ship them back to you. Please take into consideration that prepping and shipping may take 3-4 weeks.
5. You and your group rock the t-shirts as you like! Don’t forget to take great pictures & send them to our team. We love hearing updates and stories, so send them our way.
6. Your action will appear on the website once all elements are in and approved by our team. We will share your photos on our social media accounts, and try to spread your message further!
Any other questions? Email us at email@example.com. Our team is very busy helping everyone, and it may take awhile for us to get back to you, and we will do our best!