WHAT IS THE ROLE
DREAMS AREN'T THIS GOOD is seeking an ambitious, energetic, and hungry Brand Development Rep to help grow our retail sales business in NYC.
This role will work closely with the Founder + CEO in a key support role. Responsibilities will include maintaining/growing accounts, supporting the team with new launches, reporting and meeting company targets. Candidate should have a strong relationship and communication skills, detailed work ethic, hustle and passion for chips + salsa!
This role will work primarily in the NYC Boroughs, but may be required to travel for further account development.
- Support retailer with account visits, resetting product, placing marketing materials, driving sales, building relationships
- Track, analyze & present regular account updates
- Be the eyes/ears between DATG and distribution teams
- Key contact for all customers to ensure fulfillment, service and sales are on point
- Support marketing with projects such account activations, point of sale requirements
- Be the DATG brand at all times, be an ambassador and conduct business in DATG fashion
WHAT YOU NEED
- Positive, make it happen attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- CPG industry experience preferred (food & beverage is ideal)
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and management techniques
- Exceptional customer service skills across written & verbal communication
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish speaking)
- Ability to juggle multiple things simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Must be up to speed on email, spreadsheets, tech savvy and have your own computer and phone
- A full clean driver’s license, registration and insurance preferred
- This role is physical, need to be able to move/carry product, tons of walking
- Clear and concise communication
- Remain calm under pressure, stay organized and detail oriented
- Happy to travel when required and ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Desire to be part of building a brand
- Hustle and have fun!
- All the chips + salsa you can eat + some sweet merch to look good in the streets
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment
- Competitive compensation w/massive upside opportunity
READY TO JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org sharing your story, experience, why you fit this role and our brand, etc...
Subject: Your Name - DATG Brand Dev Rep — NYC